Armored laminated security glass
Laminated Security Glass is made by assembling two or more plates of glass with one or more sheets of plastic (PVB) so as to achieve greater impact resistance.
The dense net of plastic filaments contained in the process core prevents the glass from breaking off its fragments when it breaks, holding them "glued" to the foil, preventing splinting injuries and delaying or preventing intruders from intruders.
The advantages of laminated security glass:
- The ability of the glass to keep its structure intact even in case of breakage;
- The prevention of accidents caused by glass splintering;
- Protects environments from vandalism and intrusive danger to malicius people.
Glass for safetyand security:
- Simple safety glass
- Anti-vandalism and Anti-Intrusion glass
- Anty-burglary and Anti-intrusion glass
- Bullet proof and Anti-intrusion glass
- Anti-hurricane glass SGP
- Laminated glass with printed PVB
- Laminated glass with LCD glass
Some examples of classification of most common stratified glass:
|Product||UNI EN 12600 / Simple safety
||UNI EN 356 / Anti vandalism
||UNI EN 356 / Anti burglar
||UNI EN 1063 / Bullet proof
- UNI EN 12600 / Simple safety (pendulum test)
- UNI EN 356 / Anti vandalism (steel sphere test)
- UNI EN 356 / Anti burglar (ax test)
- UNI EN 1063 / Bullet proof (ballistic test)