Low emissivity glass douglass plus
The low emissive glass is a special glass on which, through a particular magnetron process, metal oxides are deposited that reduce heat exchanges and thus improve thermal insulation and solar control performance.
This allows to improve the insulation capacity of the glass, without compromising the quality of light transmission.
- Reduction of costs related to the heating of rooms due to the reduction in the thermal dissipation of the glazing fixtures;
- Constant room lighting quality, even during low solar radiation periods;
- Ability to combine aesthetic neutrality with thermal efficiency;
- Overall improvement of living comfortin areas adjacent to the windows;
- Reduction of the condensation effect on the inner surface of the bump.