Production technologies of double glazing,laminated and tempered glass
Sav 2000 has made significant investments to get the best technology in the market, coming today to have a complete and innovative machine strength.
The R & D department focussed on the issues of efficiency, safety, comfort and design of the glass together with the cutting edge manufacturing lines, enable the company to offer a high and constant level of quality.
- warehouse for the storage of large plates complete with automatic crane feeding the cutting lines;
- Three automated cutting line for monolithic and stratified glass;
- A vertical grinder used on straight profiled and shaped glass, able to operate on 6000x3210 mm (computerized working center);
- Tempering line;
- A glass lamination line (mangle and vacuum type) able to operate on 6000x2600 mm glass sheet dimensions;
- Complete line of glass for the production of insulating glass up to a maximum of 5000 x 3300 mm;
- Bending line.
Insulation glass assembly line
Sav 2000 has a modern assembly line regarding Lisec (double glazing) with an automatic edge removing machine, able to operate on 5000x3210 mm glass sheet dimensions, a washer, a computerized scanner for pinpoints flaws and glass imperfections detection, spacer installer, automated gas charging press, automatic sealer, automatic profile folder for aluminum, steel and plastic (Warm Edge) spacers.