Low emission glass Douglass Plus
The low emission glass is a special one where metallic oxides are deposited within through a magnetronic procedure reducing in this way thermal exchange and therefore bettering thermal-insulating and solar control performance.
A better quality insulating capacity is guaranteed without compromising natural light transmission.
Advantages of low emission glass
- Heat costs reduction due to less thermal dispersion;
- Constant room lighting even in low sun ray production periods;
- The capacity to combine aesthetic neutrality with thermal efficiency;
- Overall improvement regarding comfort in spaces near windows;
- Condensation reduction within the internal surface of the windows.