Stratified antireflection glass Evo.View
Our antireflection stratoview glass is able to reduce up to approximately 2% light reflection visible internally and externally.
The light quantity penetration is superior to a light which normally penetrates a transparent float glass and visibility from inside and outside is more clear and sustantially reflection free.
Stratoview antireflection glass is obtained by combining two pirolithic coatings within a safety bedded glass sheet.
For this reason you get with this type of technique the same advantages belonging to a bedded glass sheet like safety, protection durability and excellent acoustic proprieties.
Ultraviolet ray protection is also obtained. 99% of ray transmission is blocked protecting in this way all materials which have the tendency to fade when exposed to the sun rays.
Summary of product characteristics:
- internal and external light reflection is reduced to approximately 2%;
- light transmission is 90 % superior
- neutral colouring;
- major safety with the bedded versions, classified 1B1 according to UNI EN 12600 regulations and P2A according to UNI EN 356 regulations;
- ultraviolet ray transmission is blocked up to 99%;
- class A resistant pirolithic coating as per en 1096-2;
- easy to process, manage and preserve;
- hardenable (in the monolithic versione before bedding);
- available in big sheets.